Wednesday, April 7, 2010

noodles in a salad?

I just discovered my new favorite salad! the ID is kind of known for their salads, and I'm not a huge salad person but they are SO good here!

This salad is called the Mediterranean. It has romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes, sauteed mushrooms, feta cheese, pine nuts, angel hair pasta and grilled chicken tossed with italian dressing. SO good. This picture doesn't really do it justice because I had already eaten half of it!




Come in and try it!!

-MJ



1 comment:

  1. First of all, salad looks delicious. I'm surpised you could stop yourself halfway through to take a picture. i would a devoured it all by then.

    Secondly, i read a review of this book today. it is called "Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip-Confessions of a cynical waiter" by Steve Dublanica. might be an interesting one to check out. I was wondering if you would consider yourself a cynical waiter. If I had you has my server, and i had to describe you in one word, what do you think it would be?

    ReplyDelete